Center for Research and Sustainable Development Nepal (CREASION) is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization established in 2005 AD. Since its initiation, it has been actively working in the sectors of disaster, environment, youth, children, and women through different projects.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in Social Science, Social Work, International Relations, and any other relevant field
- Well-known interest in governmental affairs, political development, human rights, or civic action and volunteerism
- Core interest in governance, democratic processes, political issues, and volunteerism
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Growth mindset – willingness to take risks and work hard
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- No travel restriction
- Assist the program team and assigned project leads to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Undertake research on democratic governance issues as required for ongoing and pipeline projects
- To assist in conducting programs on governance and democratic issues
- To assist in coordinating and communicating with local stakeholders, municipality officials, and other potential project partners
- Perform other duties as required
Apply before 5th August 2021. Please send us your CV and Cover letter at email@example.com.