Program Officer Vacancy Open at Women Leaders in Technology
Women Leaders in Technology(WLiT)’s aim is to encourage and enlarge women’s involvement in technology and help them attain key leadership positions by providing career-oriented, technical, professional, and leadership development training, while also inspiring them to find their passion and offering skills to persuade those. They provide platforms to persuade passions that serve the organization’s interest, adhere to feminist principles of the internet, and uses technology for problem-solving.
Job Title: Program Officer
- Objective: To coordinate and manage WLiT’s annual fellowship program
- Hours: 35-40 hrs a week
- Compensation: 20 – 25k / month
- Location: Remote based on Pokhara (Onsite as required for governance compliance). If required, a laptop can be provided.
- Timing and duration of the assignment: Short time engagement (4 months) with possible extension to full time
- Starting Date: As soon as possible (preferably September)
- Reports to: Strategic Program Manager
- Manage fellowship recruitment through colleges and organizations
- Working with Bootcamp strategic leads on volunteer and program management
- Manage and coordinate Bootcamp sessions online
- Coordinate monthly technical workshops and host guest trainers
- Coordinate any governance requirement for Pokhara Municipality
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 0-1 year experience in coordination related position
- Interest in working with a small, growing organization with the possibility of moving full time.
- Good command over written and spoken English and Nepali
- Tech-savvy applicants preferred
- Women and people from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.
- Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 31 Aug 2021
Please note that applications will be screened on a weekly rolling basis and may be filled sooner than the deadline.
For more detail about the organization visit here