Nepal is today in dire need of youth engagement for conducting entrepreneurship work. It is high time we invest in the entrepreneurs, their ideas and thoughts. So on the occasion of International Youth day 2019 with the motto “Transforming Education for Entrepreneurship and Innovation”, Nepal Youth Entrepreneurial Summit is being organized by the Ministry of Industries, Tourism, Forest and Environment affiliated under Government of Province 3, Bishal Media Group, and National Youth Council affiliated under Government of Nepal, co-organized by IME Foundation and main sponsor is Rastriya Banijya Bank.
- Should be Nepali Citizen between the age group of 16-40.
- Should be interested in Entrepreneurship and have prior knowledge about opportunities of entrepreneurship.
- Eligible all over Nepal.
Benefits of joining the program
- Get new opportunities of entrepreneurship in a new federal structure and directly discuss with government about the scope of youth entrepreneurship.
- Pitch ideas in front of the investors in the discussion programs and get a high chance of getting investment.
- Aware the policymaker through the debate program regarding opportunities, strength, and threats of entrepreneurship
- Great platform for youth entrepreneurs to learn and get motivated from specialists, concerned supervisors, guests, mediator and success stories of entrepreneurs will be participating in the program
The event will be attended by Rt. Honorable Prime Minister, Former Prime ministers, Honorable Ministers of Federal Government, Honorable Chief Ministers and Ministers of Province Government, foreign diplomats, Member of Parliament and successful entrepreneurs of the country.
Date: August 12-13, 2019
Venue: Hotel Yak & Yeti
Registration: Apply Here
For more information, please visit Nepal Youth Entrepreneurship Summit 2019 or call at 9823449120