Rotary Club of Kathmandu Mid-town and Corporate Programs AoL Nepal in collaboration with Leadership Academy Nepal (LAN), Rotary International District 3292, FNCCI, Nepalese Young Entrepreneurs’ Forum, Zonta Club of Kathmandu, Toastmasters International, and Team NEPO presents a panel discussion with powerful speakers from different walks of life on the topic “Way Forward for Youth Leaders” – Leadership, Service & Emotional-Well Being.
The objective of the session is a dialogue to share experiences and information to provide some guidance and inspiration for the future. When the mindset is focused on the inner development of an individual, the vision is on what is possible rather than what is not. A positive mindset hones in and taps the inner potential even during the most difficult and uncertain times.
The panelists for the sessions are:
- Dr. Arun R. Joshi, Founder, and CEO of Leadership Academy Nepal will speak on the “Importance of Managing and Leading Oneself to Lead Others”
- Moon Pradhan, Division A Director of Toastmasters International District 41 & Club Secretary of Zonta Club of Kathmandu will speak on her experiences with “Investing in Yourself”
- Rtn. Rajib Pokhrel, District Governor of Rotary International District 3292 will speak on “Service for Community Cause and Leadership Roles”
- Shekhar Golcha, Vice President of FNCCI will speak about “Nepal’s Economy and Opportunities During COVID-19”.
- The session will be moderated by Neeva M. Pradhan, Immediate Past President of RC Kathmandu Mid-town & Coordinator of Corporate Programs AoL Nepal.
Date: 22 August 2020
Time: 4:45 PM – 6:30 PM
Please register from the link below to receive the ZOOM link for the session.