COVID crisis has hard hit on small entrepreneurs, and even harder on small scale women entrepreneurs .To bring out, and promote as many of Didi-Bahini’s entrepreneurial journey and stories as possible, of hard work, determination, hope, innovation, self-reliance and more, Himalayan Climate Initiative is launching Online Video Competition.
Why is this competition being organized?
- To bring out and promote women’s small businesses hard-hit by COVID-19.
- To promote stories of inspiration for women’s businesses thriving in the pandemic.
- To engage Nepalis youths in promoting women’s green businesses amidst the corona crisis.
How will you benefit?
- Cash prize for Four winner’s
- 1st Prize: NRs. 15,000
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 10,000
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 5,000
- Social Media Prize: Rs. 5,000
- All submissions will be promoted via HCI Facebook page.
- All participants will be provided a certificate of participation.
Guidelines for Participation:
- Participation can be done individually or in a team of 2 people Participant/s should be Nepali citizens of the age range 16-30.
- Participation from rural/remote areas or marginalized communities of Nepal is highly encouraged.
- The story mentioned in the video entry should be true, valid, and verifiable.
GUIDELINES FOR THE VIDEO-Mandatory Guidelines
- The video should be ideally 3 minutes long & should not exceed 4 minutes in length recorded in landscape mode.
- The business idea must be green/sustainable.
- The video should feature a story of a local woman’s entrepreneurial venture and her journey.
How to participate?
For more detail, visit here.