Javra Software is hiring an office Intern. The Office Intern will be responsible for the smooth function of Office Management and day-to-day administration, HR, and finance.
• Bachelors in management.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English and Nepali.
• Training in secretarial practices would be added advantage
- Responsible to manage the reception area.
- Deal with inquiries in a professional and courteous manner on the telephone or with employees.
- Assists supervisor in preparing and managing correspondence, reports, and documents.
- Assists to reviews files and records to answer requests for information.
- Takes types and distribute minutes of meetings and other necessary official documents.
- Implements and maintains office systems.
- Assists in Attendance and Leave Management.
- Responsible for an internal system update.
- Arranges and confirms appointments.
- Ensures the smooth operation of office equipment and escalates pending issues.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and maintenance of systems and processes to ensure efficient operations.
- Assist in the Update inventory list and maintain proper recording system.
- Assist operation team to conduct physical verification of assets.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the concerned authority.
- Assists in organizing official events.