Nepalese Young Entrepreneurs Forum has announced registration open for NYEF KTM Startup Award. It is a premier competition and Bootcamp for enthusiastic and driven entrepreneurs who aim to nurture their startup into a scalable business. The event is targeted towards startups who have been in the market for less than 5 years.
- To build and nurture the business ecosystem
- To make a mark by contributing back to the community
- To empower young entrepreneurs and leaders
Ms. Mannsi Agrawal (Communication Coach)
Mr. Prayas Rajopadhyaya (Jobs Dynamics)
Ms. Narayani Gaha (Antarperana Pvt. Ltd.)
Mr. Prakat Khati (Artemis Law and Policy)
Ms. Pranayna KC (Hivelaya)
Mr. Arniko Singh (Singha Group)
- The entity should be officially recognized and registered by the government of Nepal. Any entities registered outside Nepal or has a parent/sister concern outside Nepal will not be eligible.
- The entity should have been in operation within 5 years (not more than) from the date of registration.
- The entity should have a product or service in place.
- There should not have been any default in the last three years by the entity or any of its promoters or any of their group entities.
- The entity must submit the latest Audited Financial Statements.
- An entity owned by any NYEF member shall not be eligible.
Conference Schedule Plan
Registration Starts: 14 July 2021
Pitching: 13 August 2021
Mentoring: 16 August 2021
Registration Ends: 14 August 2021
For more information, check out their official website here.
For registration, click this link.