The Nudge Global Impact Challenge is an eight-month online personal development program for young professionals that focuses on leadership, sustainability and impact creation. In this challenge, 90 young professionals from around the world team up to learn about leadership, sustainability and impact.
The Nudge Global Impact Challenge will start from 17 August. However, the four-day learning experience in the Netherlands, initially planned two months after the start of the program, 19 – 22 October, will be reshaped into an online program from October 2020 – April 2021 and the components of the learning experience will instead be spread over a seven-month period (October 2020 – April 2021).
Participants will take part in activities such as individualized coaching sessions, learning modules with top sustainability and leadership experts, and connecting with peers in networking meetups. On 21 and 22 June 2021, a ‘Grand Finale’ closure event will take place in the Netherlands including the Nudge Global Impact Awards night in the Peace Palace in The Hague.
And during the online program, you will receive the necessary tools to realize the change you envision.
- There is sponsorship available to participate in the Nudge Global Impact Challenge 2020!
- 30 successful applicants will be granted a ‘Wild Card’ which means they can participate in the Challenge without paying the participation fee (EUR 4.500,-).
- Open to young professionals from around the world
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Be between the age of 23 and 33
- Be fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Have a clear passion for sustainability and developing your leadership skills
- Be eager to make an impact.
Application : Apply Here
Deadline: July 1, 2020
For more information, visit Nudge Global Impact Challenge