RSTCA is organizing Global Best Entrepreneurs Award 2018 on June 1, 2019 where you can gain your exposure to the market of SAARC region and Media Reach on Asian and Global region.
To be eligible to receive an award, the nominee must be an owner or founder who is primarily responsible for the recent performance of the company, the company has to be based in SAARC REGION. If it is a publicly held company, the nominee must be an active member of top management. Your company must be at least six months old and must have an audited financial statement if completed first year of operations.
The nominees of the Award will receive Business Profile on National Entrepreneurs Book; FM, TV and paper interview about their Business; networking with all nominees on group; video interview on media; list of business contact of Nepal; chance to be winner of the award; best entrepreneurs award International Nomination and many more.
Categories of Best Entrepreneurs Award:
- Family run business of the year
- Startup of the year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- SME of the year
- Unique Business Idea of the year
- Social Entrepreneur of the Year
- Female Entrepreneur of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement of the Year
- Main Category
- Consulting Dinner with Judge
- Laminated Poster with Minister
- Video and FM interview
- Elite Entrepreneurs Club Membership
- Publication on national Entrepreneurs Book
- International Recognition
- Nomination for International Best Entrepreneurs Award
- Newspaper coverage and interview
- International media coverage
- Networking and branding
- Business coaching by international guru
- National and International Investors Link
- NRP 1.5 million marketing and branding (for all winners)
Event Date: June 1, 2019
Venue: Hyatt Regency, Kathmandu
For detail information and application form, click on the provided link.