NEXT Growth Conclave, an annual flagship program of NEXT Venture Corp., is the meeting place for the most disruptive groundbreaking startups, small businesses, entrepreneurs, investors, eminent personalities and other corporate executives.
The program envisions to bring the community supporters, startups, growth leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, corporate executives, media and other eminent personalities into one place so they can jointly participate in the meaningful conversation that would craft the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Nepal.
In the year 2016, 2017, and 2018, the company successfully organized Nepal’s largest entrepreneurship and investment conference.
NEXT Growth Conclave in the past years by number:
Entrepreneurs Attended: 3200
Global speakers: 49
Startup Showcase: 93
Kickstart Hill Launches: 48
This year, the program is expected to be grander than the previous editions where Startup Valley, Main stage, Media Lounge, Investors Lounge, and Venture Blend will be a major attraction.
The conclave will further host various sectoral focused discussions in Knowledge Forum and Power Discussions, where the invited sectoral leaders will instigate policy-level dialogue aimed at discovering possible ways to transform industries like Finance, Medicine, Tourism, etc.
Major attractions of the conclave:
- Ansoo Gupta, Chief Operating Officer, Pinstorm
- Mohan Belani, Co-founder and CEO of e27
- Shailendra Raj Giri, Managing Director to Merojob, Real Solutions, Rojgari Services, and Aayulogic
- Shazeeb M Khairul Islam, Managing Director | YY Ventures
- Carman Chan, Founder and Managing Partner Click Ventures
- Ridwan Hafiz, Founder & CEO, Go Zayaan and Analyzen
- Carina Yoo, Managing Director Cloud Ventures
- Raj Bahadur Shah, Managing Director at Jawalakhel Group of Industries Pvt. Ltd
- Sulav Budhathoki, Founder/Group Chairman, ING Group
- Nitish Mittersain, MD & Founder, Nazara Technologies
- Dipta Shah, Managing Partner at 54i Ventures
- Tin Hang Liu, Founder & CEO of Open Motors
- Mahesh Murthy, Managing Partner, Exseed Fund & Seedfund
- Nitin Sethi, Vice President Digital at IndiGo Airlines
- Michael Wong , Founder & Chairman of WorkTech
- Suman Joshi, Managing Partner, True North Associates
- Ashutosh Tiwari, Managing Director, SAFAL Partners
- Bahar Kumar, Director, Nepal Communitere
It is a showcasing platform designed for the startups with viable product/services who are able to exhibit their businesses to the attendees, potential investors, customers, startup enthusiasts as well as network with fellow founders. Showcasing in the startup valley offers an opportunity to meet the media representatives and get featured in the national and international media.
Apart from startup valley, the limited companies can also be part of “Kickstart Hill”, where they can launch their business in the mass of expected 1000+ attendees.
The participants of the startup Valley will get access to:
-A startup booth at the valley
-2 Free tickets for NEXT Growth Conclave
-Access to AWS credit worth 1000$ (valid for a year)
-High-value exposure through coverage in national and international media
-Privileged to the investors’ Lounge
-Privileged to Media Lounge
-Exclusive opportunity to launch your business (at kickstart hill) (first come-first service; limited slots)
-Exposure opportunity to represent in an International Conference (if selected)
Registration fee for Startup Valley:
The event is witnessed by the media representatives where they can get the exciting content for their media. It is a space dedicated to the media where they can have an intense conversation about the program or the major attractions.
A space dedicated to the investors where the attendees and the startup founder can get an opportunity to interact with potential investors, angel investors, investment companies and institutions.
The large no. of attendees participate in Nepal’s largest growth hacking conference to decode their business. The attendees shall be from different eminent where the attendees can get an opportunity to network with the representative of the entrepreneurial community. It is a common platform for all the attendees where they can network over drinks.
In summation, the NEXT Growth Conclave is a one-of-kind opportunity where one can decode their business.
Date: 15 December 2019
Time: 9:00 am- 6:00 p.m.
Venue: Soaltee Crowne Plaza, Tahachal Marg, Kathmandu
Ticket detail for attendees:
Ticket price: Nrs 3000/-
For further details, please visit the links below-
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GrowthConclave/
Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/808458156254845/