King’s College is organizing the third edition of annual conference in 3rd week of November. The objectives of the conference are to assess, question and to understand the entrepreneurship agenda put forward by the country in the federal states, globally and nationally, look for its sustainability and seek its contribution to economic development. Another objective is to encourage the dialogue on and the practice of sustainable entrepreneurship after the emergence of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations and the Federal Nepal. The theme for the Nepal Entrepreneurship Forum Conference is ‘Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth in Federal Nepal’.
- Plenary and Parallel sessions highlighting the main conference theme and sub-themes;
- Presentations (both poster and PowerPoint) and discussions of academic research, policy driven and reflective practitioner- oriented papers;
- Networking opportunities for the future;
- Showcase of entrepreneurial ventures;
- Social Interactions;
- Awards for two best papers: a) best theoretical framework; and b) best idea in the paper
Conference Registration and Payment
All participants should register for the conference by completing the Registration Form provided separately along with the brochure and can also be obtained from the conference website.
Fees are payable in advance. Payment of Registration Fee should be made in favor of King’s Center for Research and Development, Kathmandu. The payment can be deposited directly to Main Branch of Prabhu Bank Limited, account number 00100100927985000002 under the name of King’s Center for Research and Development Pvt. Ltd. The payment may also be made through Demand Draft, or Online Bank Transfer, Swift Code PRVUNPKA.
Conference Date: 22-24 November 2018
Venue: Dhangadhi, Nepal
For further details and participation, click on the provided link.