NAXA-Location Matters looking for IT Support Officer.
Naxa is a Geo-ICT service provider company founded in 2014 with a focus on the development of geospatial and technological solutions.
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Position Open: 2
Level: Mid Level
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with focus in Information Technology
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in relevant scope of work is preferred
- Provides consistent, first-line support for end users seeking assistance with IT and Business service issues via phone, email and chat.
- Provide timely resolution for incidents or escalation on behalf of users to appropriate personnel, and provides progress status updates to management and end-users.
- Respond promptly and accurately to customer complaints, inquiries and requests for information and coordinate appropriate follow-up.
- Analyze technical issues and problems, diagnose problems, provide support to employees and support other technicians with issues.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve tickets in assigned queues.
- Create accurate ticket documentation for all user interactions.
- Available for escalation of routine support tasks.
- Installation and upgrade (maintain standards) of software as required by the users through the Deployment tool.
- Create and update knowledge base articles to ensure quality documentation exists for the support process. Mentoring and supporting other team members.
- Travel to other offices as required
- Possession of organization skills, good verbal and written communication skills, and a commitment to customer service are vital to this role.
- Working knowledge of Python Django framework and reactJS.
- Ability to document processes and procedures for a variety of audiences.
- Working knowledge of desktop operating systems such as Windows, Ubuntu and Mac.
- Working knowledge of desktop and laptop hardware components.
- Working knowledge of Remote Working / Mobile Computing.
- Working knowledge of Networking (WAN & LAN) topology and protocols.
- Preferable Areas of knowledge include: Active Directory, Exchange, Terminal Server Environment, Mobile Device Management
- Knowledge on server handling
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
For more detail about the organizations, Please visit NAXA-Location Matters.