Naxa is looking for a Mid Level Web Designer to work on awesome technical products that are built at NAXA.
Naxa is a Geo-ICT service provider company founded in 2014 with a focus on the development of geospatial and technological solutions.
Job Title: Web Designer
Job Level: Mid Level
Qualification: Bachelor’s in computer stream or equivalent
Experience Required: Minimum 1 years and more experience in a related field
- Convert non-functional UI mockups into responsive cross-browser compatible web pages
- Communicate with business users/clients to gather requirements, express ideas and collaborate with them throughout the design and development processes
- Assess software requirement specifications and produce interactive prototypes for presentation
- Work with a team of developers, data analysts, Quality Assurance Engineers and Managers to produce robust software applications.
- Brainstorm and produce out of the box creative solutions
- Keep up with the latest software, changing design trends, social channels, and adapt quickly to modern technologies
- Strong understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment
- Well versed in using UX and UI design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe XD
- Experience in working with using Html frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and ability to communicate fluently
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like git
- Familiar with Agile software development practices like SCRUM
- Experience with front-end build, debug, and profiling tools (e.g., webpack, Grunt, Chrome Developer Tools) is a plus
- Experience in designing meaningful UX and aesthetically compelling UI for digital applications using state-of-art tools (Adobe XD, Figma, InDesign, etc.) is a plus
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV along with a cover letter and to email@example.com.
You will have an opportunity to be part of an excellent team working on humanitarian projects for national and international organizations.
For more detail about the position and company, please visit NAXA.