NAXA is looking for a Mid Level Django Developer to join the engineering team and help develop and maintain various software applications.
Naxa is a Geo-ICT service provider company founded in 2014 with a focus on the development of geospatial and technological solutions.
Job Position: Django Developer
Level: Mid Level
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Write and maintain technical documentation on applications, processes, and workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a related discipline
- Experience in Python and flask/ Django (2+ year)
- Strong understanding of SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL), NoSQL(mongo), and other database technologies
- Strong understanding of RESTful Web Services (DRF)
- Strong unit test and debugging skills (pytest or unittest or nose2)
- Strong understanding of version Control System
- Strong understanding of the docker system. (Image, containers, GKE is a plus)
- Knowledge of AWS and or GCP is a Plus.
- Good knowledge of security guidelines for web development
- Must be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with others
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV along with a cover letter and to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested and potential candidates are advised to submit their Projects URL along with the application if any.
- If you don’t have any project hosted then you can bring your own local machine to demonstrate the work you have done
- Alternatively, you can share your GitHub link.
For more information about the vacancy and the company please visit here.