Students for Liberty, Nepal is organizing a national level debate tournament. The debate will be in Asian Parliamentary Format with each team consisting of three members. The debate will be spreading awareness on liberty and libertarian concepts, and try to spark conversations.
Detail to Consider to register:
- Registration should happen as teams. Any changes in the names or details of the members must be reported before the debate. Once the tournament begins, changes will not be permitted.
- Each team can consist of up to one SFLer and must have three members in total
- Each team can have mentors (optional) and their details must be mentioned for the record.
- There are no age limits, but youth participation will be given priority.
- The final scores after the each day of the tournament will be decided by tallying the wins and the judges’ scores.
- Each team must have at least one Nepali member and all the members must be okay to represent Nepal in the Inter-Regional Tournament.
The winning team will represent Nepal in the South Asia Students for Liberty Inter-Regional Debate Tournament.
Due Date: 15th December 2020, Tuesday
Date: 16th December 2020, Wednesday
Venue: Online event
Register Here.Detailed information will be provided once the registration is confirmed. Early registration will be given priority.
For more detail, visit Students for Liberty, Nepal