Nassec is looking for a Project Manager
Job Title: Project Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 months
- Hours required per week: 8 hours (Sunday to Friday)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Understanding an organization’s requirements and goals, and assisting the Founder, CEO, and Management inefficiently and appropriately managing all initiatives.
- Develop and implement project plans that are aligned with the company's goals,
timeframes, budgets, milestones, deliverables, and success criteria.
- Prepare and manage related documents and policies and procedures for relevant projects.
- Reviewing, updating, and implementing web development rules and processes on a
- Participate in operational and strategic planning efforts for the organization.
- In project implementations, provide support and advice.
- Ascertain that all projects are completed on schedule and at a high standard.
● Must have knowledge of maintaining web applications.
● Must have knowledge of composing and dcode Troubleshooting and debugging.
Key skills and qualifications
- MBA with Bachelors in IT or Equivalent (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Vue.js and Project Management Framework (Preferred)
- Planning / Organizing
- Team management and Communication skills
- Leadership / Management
- Analysis / Reasoning
- Professional Work Ethics
- Programming Language – VUE JS, HTML, CSS
- Database – Mongo BD
- API – PostMan
- Collaboration – Github/Gitlab, Trello
- Highly proficient in Vue.js framework.
- Skills BA in Computer Science/IT or similar relevant field (running)
Please email your CV and Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants will be shortlisted and called
for a personal interview on the basis of a CV.
For more detail about the organization visit here