Mission Possible is a digital event designed to support propose driven entrepreneurs and leaders to help navigate the current environment and increase their impact. This event will hear from global entrepreneurs, impact investors, sales and marketing experts, mental health professionals and a range of other specialists who can help solve challenges facing impact entrepreneurs now and in the immediate future.
The topics for the discussions have been selected by entrepreneurs themselves and the agenda has been curated to meet the needs of impact focused founders around the world.This event will run 3 days.
- Gain access to leading experts who will be speaking on important and relevant topics related to fundraising, managing cost, customer demand, leading in times of crisis, mental health and so on.
- Find mentor and partnership workshops at the end of each event day
- This event is free to attend and open to everyone.
Details of the event
- Tuesday 23rd June – Building Financial Resilience
- Wednesday 24th June – Creating And Meeting Customer Demand
- Thursday 25th June – Effective Leadership In A Crisis
Registration: Register Here
Deadline: June 22, 2020
For more information, visit Mission Possible