MIC for Youth with Khalti and Grow crop presents a session on Art of Speaking – Speechification & Leadership On 29th August, to transfer your speaker mindset and impacting your oratory skills and guiding through all the secrets of what it takes to be a great speaker. Art of Speaking is important to all the entrepreneurs and business persons to stand confidently and communicate about the product with stakeholders. Learn Public Speaking and Communication Skills to overcome the stage fear throughout your career.
The speaker for the session is Mr. Saurabh Lohani and Ms. Mannasi Agrawal. The master speakers will help you engage your audience, master your body language, overcome your stage fright, strategize your speaking skills, and many more.
A few things you will be taking away after the session are:
- Creating core content that engages your audience and inspires them
- Tips to stay calm and in control in front of all kinds and sizes of audience
- Ways to master your body language, eye contact, tone, and voice for a flawless delivery
- Strategies to be effective and authentic on and off stage
- Impromptu speaking skills and strategies
- Building a proactive mindset for speaking and communication
- Tried and tested tricks of overcoming stage fear
- Integrating elements like presentations and videos to enhance your speech
- Date: 29th August 2020,
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: Your Home
- Investment: Rs. 500 only
Hurry Up, Register before all the seats are sold out!
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/micaos
For any Inquiries:
- The message at MIC for Youths
- Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give a call at 9801191094
Find more about the event: Art of Speaking – Speechification & Leadership