Rotaract Club of Patan West, Upcycle Nepal and Leo Club of Kathmandu Margadarshan presents “Lock Down, Waste Down!!” where you will get to flow your creative juices while managing waste and inspiring others. How cool is that?!
The competition is being organized with the aim of encouraging people to reduce, use, and recycle waste in a creative way and to share waste management practices. The competition has two categories:
- DIY Crafts
- Waste Management-My Way of Living
All you have to do is email your a photo or a video of your DIY crafts and your good waste management techniques that you have incorporated in your daily life to email@example.com along with your name and phone number. The fun part is you can send multiple entries!
Winner will be declared based upon the judgement of Mr.Nabin Bikash Maharjan, CEO of Blue Waste to Value and your Facebook and Instagram likes! There will be 3 winners in each category! The winners will receive exciting gifts hampers which includes:
- Up-cycled bags from Revive.
- Twinkle lights and discount coupons from Tyre Treasures
- Personal Care products from Nuga:
- Futsal Coupon at Chaur Recreation Center
- T-shirt and pop-sockets from Custom R Us.
- Tasty Honey from Naagi ko Honey
- Keyrings from Kala Kusha
- Rs.500 worth coupon from Sweet Fix
Entries will be accepted up to April 11, 2020, and the voting will be accepted up to April 14, 2020 noon.
For more information, visit Lock Down, Waste Down!