One Young World announced the launch of Lead2030, an initiative to drive progress on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Lead2030 will find, fund and accelerate the most impactful youth-led solutions that are moving the needle on the SDGs. Their second round of challenges for Lead2030- the world’s biggest prize fund for young leaders working towards achieving the SDGs was recently launched.
Benefits of the program
- Chosen solutions to each Challenge will receive $50,000 in funding from their Challenge Partner.
- Expert advice and guidance to accelerate the solutions and grow the impact from the mentorship team formed by Lead2030 Challenge Partner
- Selected Challenge Winners will receive communications support from Activation Supporter, Porter Novelli.
- Aligned with the SDG4 challenge and founded by a person aged 18 – 30.
- The well-structured time horizon identified key stakeholders and beneficiaries and proposed outcomes that are reasonable and well thought out.
- Readily available, in or past implementation phase.
- Solutions must have a positive social impact, for example generating employment, eradicating poverty, or developing skills.
- The impacts of solutions must have been adequately measured and/or be measurable.
- Must be able to achieve efficiency and to survive on their own through the resources they generate and/or the investments and donations they attract.
- Potential to perform as well or better after expanding in scope or size and/or being transported to other regions.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Application Deadline: January 5, 2020, Apply Here
For more information, do visit Lead 2030