The KIT Innovation Challenge is now accepting solutions!! The KIT Impact Challenge is open to organisations that are driven by the desire to create meaningful change in the lives of women and girls. They are seeking solutions that address the most pressing problems faced by women and girls. Solutions that are purpose-driven, innovative, scalable, sustainable, adaptable, future ready, and environmentally aware!
So, if your team has an initiative that positively impacts health, education or livelihoods opportunities, then they would love to hear from you!
The winners of the challenge will receive:
- Promotion across our global forum
- Access to KIT International’s business development network
- A series of mentoring and coaching sessions with our global network of marketing, strategy, sales, finance and innovation specialists
- Expert support to develop an action plan for business growth and impact measurement capacity
- Potential for ongoing collaboration and investment from KIT International
Draft submissions cannot be saved. Please take time to consider the following before completing the form:
- The problem that you are responding to and the changes that you would like to see.
- How is your solution innovative and how do you know it works?
- What makes your solution environmentally friendly?
- How could your solution reach more people?
After checking all these, apply for the challenge HERE
Deadline for the submission of the form is July 24, 2020
For more information,visit The KIT Innovation Challenge