NITEC brings great incubation opportunity “Design sprint” for tech-entrepreneurs.
“Design Sprint 2.0” a 4 days intensive training program for students with technology relating ideas. Design Sprint is an intensive 4 days training program, answering critical business questions through design, prototyping, and testing ideas with customers. Developed at Google Ventures, it’s a “greatest hits” of business strategy, innovation, behavior science, design thinking, and more—packaged into a battle-tested process that any team can use.
Who To participate:
- Graduate/ Undergraduate of Pokhara University/ affiliate Colleges
- Student from any other IT-based campus in Pokhara
- Team Including 5 member
- The team should be together at the time of the program
Why Should you Join?
- Funding for Prototype development
- Incubation Facility by NITEC
- Startup facilitation
- Registration Deadline: 8th September
- Free Registration
- Event Date: September 11, 12, 25 and 26
For more detail visit here