The World Bank Group and the Zicklin Center at Wharton have announced the 2020 Ideas for Action (I4A) Competition which engages young people to develop innovative solutions in support of the implementation of the SDGs.
Benefits of the program
This program provides students as well as young professionals from all around the world with a unique opportunity to help shape the international development agenda and to take an active role in changing the world.
- Students and young professionals between the ages of 18to 35 years from around the world are eligible
- Teams must consist of two to six members and may be formed across different schools, institutions, companies, countries, nationalities.
Details of the program
The deadline for the submission of the application is February 29,2020. (Due to increased interest in 2019 with 3100 applications from 142 different countries and territories, this year the registration and application submission will be available soon.)
The finalists and winners will be selected by a panel of academics and experienced development professionals from public and private sector with the following opportunities:
- Present ideas at an event during the Annual Meetings of the IMF and World Bank Group
- Receive support from a project incubator at the Wharton School
- Benefits of unique capacity development and networking opportunities with experts from international development, academia, and the private sector.
For more information visit, Ideas for Action
Deadline: February 29, 2020