Registration open for HDRI Social innovation Competition 2021 to solve global health-related issues.HDRI aims at reimagining development and at discovering new pathways for a just and sustainable future based on research and advocacy.
- Open to all students (undergraduate/graduate/PHD) from all universities in any faculty
- Team can go up to 5 students. Single entries are permitted, but team registration is encouraged.
- Three student teams will be selected to pitch their projects in front of a panel of experienced jury members. The jury panel will consist of Global Health practitioners and policy analysts
The winning team will have the chance to be published on HDRI website, and more prizes are yet to be announced !
Click Here to Register your Team prior to submitting your proposal in order to receive the full guidelines.
Submit your Proposal by April 2nd, 2021 via email to .
- Deadline for proposal submissions : Friday 2nd of April 2021, 11:59pm (CET)
- Announcement of the selected submissions: Monday 12th of April 2021, 11:59pm (CET)
- Event : Wednesday 28th of April 2021, 5pm (CET)
For more detail visit here.