GSEA Nepal is here with an interesting opportunity for next generation Entrepreneurs to win Rs. 100000 and compete in a GSEA Global Finals to win $25000 in cash and a total value of over $40000!
The Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) is the premier global competition for students who own and operate a for-profit business while attending college of university. Nominees compete against their peers from around the world in a series of local and/or national competitions in hopes to qualify for GSEA Finals. Founded in 1998 by Saint Louis University, GSEA is now an Entrepreneurs’ Organization program. EO GSEA supports student entrepreneurs who require much needed mentorship, recognition and connections to take their businesses to the next level of success.
GSEA Nepal 2020/21 Finals prizes:
- First place will receive Rs. 100,000 in cash and will get to compete in GSEA Finals.
- Second place will receive Rs. 50,000 in cash.
- Third place will receive Rs. 25,000 in cash.
GSEA Global Finals 2020/21 prizes:
- First place will receive a prize package of US$25,000 in cash and a total value of over $40,000.
- Second place will receive US$10,000.
- Third place will receive US$5,000.
Additional awards will be given at the Global Finals for Social Impact, Innovation, and Lessons from the Edge.
- The student must be an undergraduate (Bachelors) or graduate* (Masters) student at a recognized university or college for the current academic year and enrolled in school at the time of application.
- The student must be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of their company and principally responsible for its operation. Each company can be represented by only one owner/co-founder.
- The business must have generated US $500 or received US $1000 in investments at the time of application.
- The student’s company must have been in business for at least the past six consecutive months.
- The student should not have been one of the top seven finalists from the previous year’s GSEA Global Finals Competition.
- The student must be below 30 years of age.
*Graduate students are eligible to apply only if they have continually enrolled in a university following their undergraduate degree and not left school to work on their business or to seek other employment. Exceptions can be made for students who have taken up to 12 months’ break before beginning their postgraduate education.
Application: Apply Here