International Youth Society is organizing Global Entrepreneurs’ Forum 2018 from 5th to 10th December 2018 at Rastriya Nachghar, Kathmandu and Dhulikhel Resort, Dhulikhel in Nepal.
GEF 2018 aims to showcase inspiring entrepreneurs and investors from around the world creating new opportunities for investment, partnership, and collaboration; connect Nepali entrepreneurs and investors with international counterparts to form lasting relationships; and highlight entrepreneurship as means to address some of the most intractable global challenges.
The Forum will include a wide range of workshops, panels, ignite talks, pitch competitions, mentoring, and networking sessions aimed to give participants tailored opportunities to gain skill and relationships that will help their ventures grow. Within the Forum there will also be demonstration areas, experiential learning exhibitions, and opportunities to connect with industry experts.
• Interaction with CEOs, Social Enterprise Startup Leaders, Senior Government Officials from various ministries, Social Activists and dynamic Changemakers, SDGs Experts, Educationists and United Nation Advisors.
• Become part of an exclusive network of like-minded Young Global Changers and building long-lasting smart partnerships.
• An emphasis on active global citizenship.
• Development of a learning community that challenges our usual assumptions and inspires new thinking about the underlying causes of global problems.
• Familiarizing with various innovative tools and methods relating to sustainable entrepreneurship that empowers the creation of a sustainable and peaceful world.
• Comprehensive Leadership Training.
• Strategic Planning for SDGs for the Future and International Networking.
• Visit to various beautiful touristic destinations in and around the City of Kathmandu and Dhulikhel.
• Cultural Exchange with Nepalese and other nationalities all around the world.
• Chance to be considered for several categories of Awards.
• All participants will receive International Certificate of Participation, support material etc.
1. Best Delegate Award 2018
2. Best Innovator Award 2018
3. Best Country Coordinator Award 2018
4. Best Volunteer Award 2018
• Inspiring Young Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Youth Leaders and Students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
• Applicants should have a strong interest in exchanging on best practice and the developing and learning of new ways of working on the issue and to think “out-of-the-box”.
• Have a good working knowledge of written and spoken English.
• Must be able to attend all programmes during the forum.
Participation fee is tagged at USD 200 per International delegate and USD 100 per Nepali Delegate that includes cozy accommodation, food and beverage including transportation from airport upon arrival, transportation during forum and transportation from Dhulikhel to Kathmandu airport upon departure.
If you want to display/show of your product, innovation, idea at displayer/Boothcamp area during the forum, send 50 USD extra for per displayer/boothcamp ( where 2 people can stay in per camp).
Participation fee will not cover your personal travelling expenses,additional out-of-pocket personal expenses and visa fee.
Deadline: November 10, 2018.
For more information and application form, click on the provided link.