Nassec is a Cyber Security firm dedicated to providing Vulnerability Management Solutions.
Nassec has been trusted by industries ranging from Fintech to Blockchain and SAAS to
Ecommerce. With cyber-attacks rising rapidly, businesses require cybersecurity solutions
more than ever. Our tailor-made vulnerability management solutions help prevent cyber
Job Title: Frontend Developer (VUE JS)
Job Type: Full Time
Work Experience: Minimum 3 months
Hours required per week: 8 hours (Sunday to Friday)
Duties and responsibilities
- Building and maintaining web applications.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and speed of current applications.
- Composing and Deploying code Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Keeping on top of new technologies.
- Implement front-end components with Vue.js framework.
- Programming Language – VUE JS, HTML, CSS
- Database – Mongo BD
- API – PostMan
- Collaboration – Github/Gitlab, Trello
- Highly proficient in Vue.js framework.
- Skills BA in Computer Science/IT or similar relevant field (running)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Professional Work Ethics
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in team
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Email your CV and Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants will be shortlisted and called
for a personal interview on the basis of CV and Resume.
More about the Company and products: ReconwithMe is a solution for Websites and Application Security. You can useReconwithme to know your website's security status, find weaknesses, manage bugs and fix them instantly. ReconwithMe finds bugs fast, gives accurate results and helps prevent cyber attacks by 80%.
For more detail about the company visit here.