Social entrepreneurship plays an important part in the development of society and positively contributes to meeting the SDGs. Glocal After School is conducting a movers workshop on social entrepreneurship. It is a 2 hour long interactive and participatory workshop whose purpose is to equip learners with the skills that will assist them to broaden their understanding of social entrepreneurship.
Movers Workshop is being organized in support of Intercultural Education (ICE). The workshop is aimed at aspiring entrepreneurs who want to contribute to society as well. The workshop will help the participants to learn about the basic concepts and characteristics of social enterprise and the tools that enable to start planning business.
Why take Mover’s Workshop on Social Entrepreneurship?
- Discover more about your entrepreneurial mindset and challenges.
- Explore how youth can contribute towards social entrepreneurship
What will you learn?
- Define social enterprise and its articulate its relevance for your situation
- Generate social enterprise ideas
- Lean startup process & innovative ideas
- Discover what it means to be a social entrepreneur
- Explore the advantages and challenges that social enterprises
Skills You’ll Learn:
- Entrepreneurship Skills
- Management Skills
- Team Work
- Business Skills
The trainer for the session is Mr. Prajesh Khanal, a Youth Community Builder and Facilitator for Movers Program in Nepal. He is also an environmentalist and child rights advocate from Nepal. He has actively been engaged in developing SDGs awareness, entrepreneurial mindsets, and 21st-century skills by conducting different localized training. The session will be facilitated by Mr. Sangay Loday who is a Mover Facilitator from Bhutan who shares an immense passion for literature in people’s lives.
The session is taking place on August 29, 2021 virtually from 5-7 PM. It is a free event open to everyone who is interested in participating.
You can register yourself here.