Applications are open for Forbes Ignite Fellowship 2020.
The fellowship program is curated for intellectually curious changemakers in the healthcare and AI fields. New voices, creative ideas, and innovation are missing from these industries and they are urgently needed. Thirty women from across the globe will step in and create these long overdue solutions. Fifteen of these changemakers will be from The Middle East and will simultaneously help in the creation of a broader effort to empower women from The Middle East to pursue new data-driven career paths.
- Skills: Changemakers in AI & Healthcare learning from each other
- Strategic Thinking: Making and communicating business cases
- Mastery of Complexity: Navigating complex adaptive systems
- Innovative Vision: Systematically uncovering possibilities
- Creative Leadership: Turning uncertainty into opportunities
What will you achieve?
As a participant, you will:
CREATE SOCIAL IMPACT: Make your mark by creating innovative solutions that will affect the lives of billions.
CREATE DEEP RELATIONSHIPS: Explore the complexities of healthcare and AI through the eyes of other interdisciplinary leaders and rising changemakers in The Middle East.
CREATE TANGIBLE SOLUTIONS: Open your mind to a new world of ideas that will help you hone your craft, see your innovative solutions come to life, and drive change.
- Open to women from across the globe
- Applicants should be curious changemakers in the healthcare and AI field
Details of the event
Application Deadline: November 16, 2020
First Round Application Selected: November 24, 2020
Program Starts: January 2021
Program Ends: April 2021
Application: Apply Here
For more information, please visit Forbes Ignite