Do you have innovative solutions to challenges around sustainable food system, production and supply?
BITS Ladder and its partners invite you to register your team to the Foodathon. It is a two days event organized with an aim to harness promising entrepreneurs in bringing sustainable innovative solutions to challenges around sustainable food system, production and supply.
- A brilliant idea on how to tackle challenges on food sustainability
- A team of 2 to 4 members
- There is no age bar for participants
- Teams with agricultural background and technology are strongly encouraged
- Nepali citizen (NRNA members) are eligible to apply
Details of the event
Registration Deadline: June 6, 2020
Registration: Register Here
Idea Pitching: June 13 and June 14, 2020
Ten selected teams will develop and present their ideas in 13-14 June 2020. The top winning team will be awarded surprising prizes.
- 50,000 cash prize
- 6-month mentorship
- Workshops on Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Exclusive Talk Shows
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +977-9851146896 or +977-9818078779