The Fishbowl Challenge is a global collaborative entrepreneurial challenge for university students, founded on two main principles of an interconnected world where many of the problems today can only be solved through collaborative efforts and the need to empower young people to add their voice, knowledge and resources to make the world a better place.
It is an intense 6-month business planning competition to tackle some of the world’s most important challenges. Teams from around the world compete for a fully-funded summer to pursue their venture and for a shot at seed funding while receiving feedback from mentors and judges along the way.
Student teams will make contributions to some of the most pressing issues of present time, adding their voices and bringing real change in these 5 categories:
- Economic Empowerment and Social Justice
- Environment Protection
- Renewable and Accessible Energy
Why be the part of the program?
- Chance to work as part of an international team of like-minded peers in solving problems
- Access to top-notch mentors
- Pursue a venture you believe in
- Up to $50,000 in prize money to be won
- Build your skills and grow as an entrepreneur
- The Fishbowl Challenge welcomes applicants from all countries
- Only undergraduate and graduate (Master’s) university students are eligible to apply
- Individuals can apply with an idea or an interest in any of our listed categories of social issues. If your topic of interest is not within the shortlisted categories, you are welcome to apply and indicate which topic area you are interested in pursuing while filling out the application form.
Registration: Register Here
Registration Deadline: July 15, 2020
For more information, visit FishBowl Challenge 2020