Are you good at problem solving? Are you interested to solve the real issues of the business using your own insights and knowledge? Here is the competition right for you!
Everest Business Case Competition is a real-life experience in the business world. Each team will be assigned a business case which will consist of the problems faced by a certain company and the participant has to solve the issue in the case. Also webinars will be held by experienced mentors (CEO/ Entrepreneurs / Experienced Professionals).
How it works?
- Each team will be assigned a business case which will consist of the problems faced by a certain company.
- The teams have to come up with a strategy that addresses the important issues of the business within 7 days and prepare a deck and submit the deck before the deadline
- The top 10 teams from each category will move on to the live presentation round. The team that performs well in both rounds wins the competition
The winners will receive cash prizes and exciting gift hampers. The first team from Team Kanchenjunga will also get the opportunity to volunteer at Karkhana.
Eligibility to take part:
- Open for students from Grade 8 – Gap Year from all over Nepal
- Students should participate as a team of 2 – 4
- Individually applied students will be assigned in a team
Register here to take part in Everest Case Competition.
- Event Time: November 12-27, 2021
- Registration Fee: Nrs 100
For more detail visit here