Wellbeing Through Work-In work support has delivered a series of free webinars, offering specific guidance to employers on how to support staff in these most challenging of times. they have helped with tips and tools for employees on looking after their mental and physical wellbeing.
They are back with the new webinar on “Adapting to the Change and Preparing for Future” on August 4, Tuesday. This webinar considers why change can make us feel uncomfortable and introduces the stages involved in the process of change.
The major outline of the webinars are:
- The concept of ‘comfort’, ‘panic’ and ‘stretch’ zones
- Difficulties we may encounter as lockdown eases and ways of
- Coping with them
- Tips for managing difficult social encounter
- Ways of coping with worry
- Planning for the future, and
- Managing wellbeing
- Date:4th August 2020, Tuesday
- Time: 12 PM – 1 PM UTC+01