If you’re looking to learn and effectively present the sustainability plan of your project then this program is best-suited for you. It will be discussing real-life examples, case studies, and interactive sessions that outline result-oriented techniques and strategies. Everything will be conducted in English language.
• NGO managers and executive directors
• Fundraising and development professionals for local and international NGOs
• Funders for International NGOs, Academic Institutions, UN and other multilateral organizations
• Non-profit consultants and consulting firms
What is sustainability?
What is project sustainability?
Why is it so important for the donors?
• How to achieve community sustainability
• How to achieve financial sustainability
• Creating business ventures
• Private and institutional donations
• Government support
• Consecutive grants
• How to achieve organizational sustainability
How to put it into a sustainability plan
How to use the sustainability plan to score with donors
Your learning outcomes:
• The importance of the sustainability plan in the project proposal
• What the donors want to see when they ask for the sustainability plan
• How to ensure project sustainability in all three dimensions
• How to use the sustainability plan to score with donors
The course will be delivered through mixed-use of presentation, case-study examples, role-play and lively discussions in several sessions covering all steps vital to a successful application.
Date: 19th of April 2019 (Friday), 11 AM to 5 PM
Venue: Yatri Suites, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Course Fee: $80 / Npr 8000
For more information regarding this, please visit their website here