Daayitwa is Searching for Governance and Civic Engagement Coordinator
Daayitwa is an organization that envision an enterprising Nepal where every individual has an opportunity for a prosperous future.
Position Title: Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator will coordinate the Fellowship program under the Governance and Civic-Engagement cluster, and receive general supervision from the Program Director at Daayitwa.
Qualifications: Masters’ in International Affairs, Development Studies, Social Work, Business, Economics Humanities and Communication, or other related fields. Bachelor’s degree in the aforementioned fields with substantial work experience is also desirable.
Experience: At least 2-3 years of experience working in a project or program setting. Proven track record in coordinating projects, advocacy, events, campaigns and multi-stakeholder consultations and engagement at the local or the federal level.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a diverse, team-oriented environment.
- Strong motivation, self-starter, and organizational/time management skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at a time within deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and work hard. Growth mindset is key.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and Nepali.
Compensation: Daayitwa will provide compensation on a monthly rate basis. The rate will be mutually agreed upon, commensurate with the level of deliverables, qualifications and experience of the candidate.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Formulate strategy and plan for the Daayitwa Nepal Public Service Fellowship, and manage existing and new relationships with public and private partners.
- Engage policy and practice stakeholders, such as bureaucracy, politics, private sector, and civil society, for favourable policy reforms or against harmful societal norms.
- Plan and organize activities and finances associated with the Fellowship program at local, provincial and federal levels to bring together youth and public leaders for learning and collaboration.
- Facilitate research and grow an action-oriented momentum about youth employment issues in Nepal.
- Manage and supervise field coordinators at the local and provincial level.
- Liaise with the senior management team for the timely implementation of the project and increase efficiency and deliver results.
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates must submit a CV and a cover letter by 15 December,2020. Apply here.
For more detail about the organization, do visit Daayitwa