Applications are open for the UNDP Armenia’s ImpactAIM Climate Change Tech Accelerator (CCTA) 2020. The CCTA 2020 brings together technological and innovative ideas, solutions, and products from all over the world to join efforts in reshaping the energy sector for SDGs and contributing to the energy security of countries.
The Accelerator provides the right resources, mentorship & support for startups ready to accelerate their success. By leveraging the unique global network and expertise of UNDP CCTA aims to scale up the impact of ventures to target the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Artificial Intelligence for Energy Demand Management
- Passive and Smart living environments
- Efficient Heating and/or Cooling Solutions
- Hydrogen Energy
- Microgrids Based on Renewable Energy
- Reduction of losses in transmission and transformation systems
CCTA 2020 Accelerator is a 16-week intensive training and mentorship program that will lead the technology startups to become investment and market ready by providing the following benefits:
- Opportunity to pitch ideas in front of the evaluating committee, who will select the ones worth monetary awards of up to USD 10,000.
- Participate in worldwide startup targeting events (such as WebSummit, Rise Conference, etc.).
- Implement the PILOT PROJECTS for further scaling in the market
- Pitch face to face or online to worldwide investors.
- Be introduced to VCs; investment channels and finance sources
- The program is designed for idea, pre-seed, seed, and growth stage startups as well as mature companies.
- Startup Teams and registered companies from all over the world offering innovative technological solutions for the Energy Efficiency and Renewables sector are welcome to apply for the program.
- Startups both from Armenia and abroad will participate in acceleration program and related activities through online and remote communication channels.
- Check out the Gust Application form, to prepare the required information and documents before applying.
- Target one of the challenges of CCTA2020 Energy Efficiency and Renewables
- Have at least two founders in the company with a balance between tech and business skills
- To possess a solid MVP prototype, have a clear understanding of company’s vision and defined goals
- Prepare to show their scalable business model.
Both local and international startups, who can fill the above mentioned requirements, can apply here by July 15, 2020.
For more information,visit UNDP Armenia’s ImpactAIM Climate Change Tech Accelerator (CCTA)