CEI is currently looking for dynamic, young, entrepreneurial, and self-driven individuals to become Finance Officer.
Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (CEI) is a not-for-profit organization registered under the Company Registration Act of Nepal in 2019. CEI works in various fields and sectors ranging from civic engagement, entrepreneurship, community development, literature preservation and promotion and partners with local bodies, institutions and like minded people to further our cause to make our organization as inclusive as possible.
Job Title: Finance Officer.
Job Location: Kathmandu
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor our finances and create a well-documented record of all of our organization’s finances.
- Arrange data collection, compilation, analysis, interpretation of data received from all relevant sources and use them for monitoring with a particular interest in our projects.
- Review the process and outcome periodically (quarterly, half-yearly and annual) through performance reviews and provide analytical justification for improvement.
- Participate in regular performance reviews and planning workshops.
- Lead in writing the annual report and quarterly reports and other reports as required.
- Liaison with CEI Project Manager in regards to various findings
- Listen and communicate effectively in welcoming a diversity of opinions, needs, and cultures
- Undertake periodic audits of our finances.
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounts with 2 years of work experience, applicants with a Bachelor’s degree require a minimum of 5 years work experience in the same field.
- Strong base in finances.
- Effective writing and speaking skills in English and Nepali language
- Excellent skills in working with software, such as Database and operating systems, MS Office, Internet & Intranet with a strong emphasis on MS EXCEL.
- Competent and proficient understanding of platforms, and willingness to learn and understand the workings of our various projects
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Well organized, communicative, and excellent interpersonal working attitude
- Keen to take initiative and collaborate with a diverse team
- Fluent in English and Nepali
CEI will provide compensation on a monthly rate basis. The rate will be mutually agreed upon, commensurate with the level of deliverables, qualifications, and experience of the candidate.
The applicant should send their latest resume along with a cover letter that explains her/his track record, skills, and motivation that makes the candidate eligible for this post to email@example.com.
Note: People with disabilities, from historically marginalized communities, and female candidates are highly encouraged to apply