Samriddhi Foundation looking for interns in Research, Communications, and Admin/Finance.
Samriddhi Foundation works on entrepreneurship development, improving business environment, economic policy reform and promoting democratic values. The organization is looking for deserving candidate to apply for Samriddhi Winter Internship 2021.
Internship Timeline: February 15, 2021 – May 15, 2021
For Research Intern
- Eligibility for research intern:
– Enrolled in or graduated from an undergraduate degree program or above
– Interested in public policy, economics, and politics
For Admin/Finance Intern
- Eligibility for Admin/Finance Intern:
– Enrolled in or graduated from an undergraduate degree program or above (preferably with a background in accounting or finance)
For communications Intern
- Eligibility for communications intern:
– Enrolled in or graduated from an undergraduate degree program or above (preferably with a background in journalism)
– Interested in social media management
Fill up and submit the internship application by January 31, 2021. APPLY HERE !!
* Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
For more detail about the company, visit here.