If you’re looking to make the world a better place through best use of technology then, you should definitely send your application to Lenovo Smarter Technology for All Scholarship to attend the Young World 2019 Summit. One Young World identifies, promotes, and connects the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world, with more responsible, more effective leadership. The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact.
This year, Lenovo will be supporting one young leader to attend the summit which will be held from 22-25 October in London. This scholarship is focused on supporting a young leader who is helping to provide better access to STEM education and technology to undeserved groups, or one who is leveraging technology to make a tangible impact in their community, country or world at large.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flights only)
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 22-25 October inclusive
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, during these days
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Evidenced delivery of social impact
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative results
- One Young World will actively seek and prioritize applicants who apply technology to drive progress on the Sustainable Development Goals
The candidate must be:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- If you are to receive this scholarship, you agree to participate in interviews and articles that will be published by Lenovo.
Deadline: 20 May, 2019
For more information, visit Smarter Technology for All Scholarship.