World Innovation Forum Foundation brings to you an opportunity to showcase your expertise and ideas by submitting a speaker application for the WIForum Digital Conference. It is a 3 day online event where you can share your insights on innovation and entrepreneurship.
Highlights of the event
- Keynotes addressing the future of innovation and entrepreneurship
- Nations Speech many different ways to lead int a new era
- Podiums Discussions innovation & entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurs discussions, solving the world’s biggest bottlenecks
- Top startups from Asia and Africa present
- Investor discussion, innovation and growth investments, FDI
- Ecosystem presentations from emerging countries
- Seeding Innovation – how emerging countries get to the top
Who should apply?
- Leader in Innovation
- Member of a local entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Startup Investor
- Anyone interested in reaching a global community of entrepreneurs and innovators
Details of the event
Date: June 23 to June 25, 2020
Time: 12:24 PM to 4:15 PM
Registration: Register Here
Registration Deadline: June 5, 2020
Your application will be reviewed by June 17 and will be decided if it can be weaved into the agenda.
For more information, visit WIForum Digital Conference 2020