BEEHIVE is a SPACE for social innovation program, encompasses of intersectoral collaboration. BEEHIVE calls for all academics, youth people, entrepreneurs and startups to give knowledge and expose on the importance of the social innovation. The program activities such as conference, social innovation & business pitching competition, social innovation bootcamp, social innovation forum and exhibition will make all the audiences and participants who undergo this training feel the different atmosphere compared to other conferences.
Call for Papers
Prospective authors are invited to submit their original research papers (that have not been submitted, published or under consideration in other conferences or journal or anywhere else) via the conference website. www.beehive.umk.com
Papers should be in the format strictly specified on the conference website. Papers should be written in English language using MS Word. All papers shall be subjected to plagiarism check and blind peer review.
Main Theme: Social Innovation
- Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Humanities/Social Science
- Big Data
- Poverty Eradication
- Hospitality, Tourism and Wellness
- Youth Volunteerism
- Creativity & Innovation in Islamic Perspective
- Technical & Vocational Education and Training
- Innovation in Education
- Abstract Submission Due Date: 20th September 2018
- Full Paper Submission Due Date: 26th September 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: 2nd until 4th Week of September 2018
- Registration Deadline: 26th September 2018
For detail information, click on the provided link.