Black Snow Productions is looking for an In-house Graphics Designer
The Designer’s Job Description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating designs including illustrations, logos, layouts, posters, and photos with the help of our content strategist team.
- Proven designing experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Such as InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- A Keen eye for aesthetic and details
- Will to learn more, utilizing our creative team and space
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- If any degree or certificate in Design, Fine Arts, or related field is a plus
- Basic knowledge of motion graphics editing is a plus
- Depends on the proficiency level of the candidate. Plus, an environment to learn & grow together with our creative team.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Creating images and layouts by using design software
- Testing graphics across various media
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and ideas
- Use appropriate colors and layouts for each design
- Work with Operations Manager and Creative Director to produce the final design
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final designs and layouts are visually appealing and on-boar
To Apply: Forward your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out at +977 9803069084.