Genese in partnership with Amazon are providing AWS credits up to $5000 for startups that will last for 2 years. With the credit amount you get cloud service, particularly known as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
AWS is a large bundle of cloud-based services that offer database storage, compute power, content delivery, networking and various other functionalities.
Till date companies like Pathao, UG Cakes, Grow by data, merojob, dulwa and Sherpachat have received the startup credits.
Your startup can also receive the credit of $5000 if you meet following criteria:
- The establishment date of your company must be 2 years or less.
- You need to have a company website
- Your company needs to have a domain name email address.
- Your startup should not be backed by any Accelerator/Incubator/Investor
- Opportunity to build up to $100,000 in AWS promotional credit
- 24/7 access to cloud support engineers
- Free and discounted training on AWS
- Exclusive discount on tools to manage your business
- Acquire customer by gaining access to marketing support, discounted advertisements and selling in Amazon.com
- Gain exposure by being featured on the AWS Startup blog, Startup on Air or speak at an AWS event.
For more information, visit Start-up Activation Program