Deep-tech startup or project that uses advanced technology to answer a societal or industrial challenge can apply online for Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge.
The Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge is a worldwide renowned science & technology startup competition designed specifically to address the needs of deeptech entrepreneurs across several different industries and technologies. The Challenge was created in 2013 by deeptech entrepreneur Xavier Duportet and Arnaud De La Tour, at the time both PhD students, who realized that the resources needed to propel emerging technologies were different from those of traditional web and mobile innovations.
The Challenge gives scientists and deeptech entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their research and projects, providing equity-free prize money as well as other funding opportunities, global visibility and connections with key players in the deeptech innovation network.
Applicants will be endorsed as one of the top 500 Deeptech Startups worldwide followed with meetings and interviews with international media. Top 500 startups will get an exclusive opportunity to access to The Hello Tomorrow Investors Day on 13th March 2019 and The Hello Tomorrow Global Summit on 14th and 15th March 2019.
70 Startups selected as finalists will pitch in front of a select audience of 400 industry experts and investors at The Hello Tomorrow Global Summit.
- One best early stage startup wins €100K
- 11 best early stage startup wins €15K
- You are based anywhere in the world.
- Your project is in its early-stage of development.
- Your project is based on a scientific discovery, an advanced technology, a complex engineering process or an innovative application of an existing technology.
- Your project could solve an industrial, societal or environmental unmet need or create a new market.
- You are a team of at least 2 working on the project.
For detail information and application form, click on the provided link.