The Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2019 is a worldwide platform of inspirational keynote speakers, matchmaking, debate and ideas about how to build a future and promote free and fair trade and prosperity for all. It is a marketplace for breakthrough technologies where innovators, investors, the private-sector and entrepreneurs come together to form new and unlikely coalitions to accelerate and scale up workable, market-ready solutions.
The Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2019 is an investment in our future generations, with worldwide gains that will last far beyond the event itself. The governments of the Netherlands and the United States will co-host the ninth Global Entrepreneurship Summit in The Hague on June 4-5, 2019, to drive global innovation and celebrate the free-market economy that supports jobs, growth, and transformative solutions to global challenges.
Why GES 2019?
- Insight: GES 2019 is a high-energy, big-idea event fuelled by a one-of-a-kind mix of next-generation disrupters, visionaries and innovative policy leaders.
- Impact: GES 2019 creates an action-driven atmosphere aimed at breaking down barriers for entrepreneurs and closing deals that matter to everyone.
- Co-design: GES 2019 facilitates sharing and creating strategies for success with a global peer network, and access to business leaders and government influencers.
- Connecting: GES 2019 supports the building of meaningful, lasting partnerships with investors and decision makers.
- Pitching: GES 2019 curates one-on-one matchmaking, pitch competitions, interactive stages, and unique networking opportunities that get good ideas in front of the right people.
- transformative tech solution for Agriculture, Connectivity, Energy, Health, or Water.
- innovation more than just a concept, with a functioning, market-ready business model.
- investor-ready and capable to be scaled up internationally.
- to join other trailblazers to build entrepreneur-led solutions for the future.
Application deadline: January 30, 2019
Selection date: March 04, 2019
If selected, you must confirm before April 2, 2019
For detail information, click on the provided link.