Google Developer opens application to share your story about your venture related to technology at Google Business Group (GBG). GBGs are independent community-led groups formed by passionate business professionals and company owners who share knowledge about Google products and web technologies for local business success.
Each answer submission must not be longer than 300 WORDS and must meet the following criteria:
- It must not be derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libelous or contain any content that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, indecent, torturous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person, or otherwise does not comply with the theme and spirit of the Contest.
- It must not contain content, material or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to all applicable federal, state, provincial or local laws and regulations the laws or regulations in any state where Essay is created.
- It must not contain any content, material or element that displays any third party advertising, slogan, logo, trademark or otherwise indicates a sponsorship or endorsement by a third party, commercial entity or that is not within the spirit of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- It must be an original, unpublished work that does not contain, incorporate or otherwise use any content, material or element that is owned by a third party or entity.
- It cannot contain any content, element, or material that violates a third party’s publicity, privacy or intellectual property rights. If it is longer than this, only the first 300 WORDSwill be evaluated.
- It must not contain any misrepresentations or misleading statements, including via omission of material information.
- It must be written in English.
The top 3 winners, along with the people’s choice winner will:
- Have their success story captured in a video and promoted on GBG communication channels.
- Be invited to a business mentoring trip to Google HQ in Mountain View, California!
- Social Enterprise
- Small to Medium Business
Application Deadline: November 30, 2018
For detail information and application form, click on the provided link.