Do you have an idea that you think will rock in the market? Or are you an early startup looking to refine your idea and grow? Then, Udhyami Seed Camp is just the right program for you to join. Here, you will get an immersive and fast-paced introduction to entrepreneurship with hands-on activities and sessions.
The participants will also get a deep understanding of what it is like to operate a sustainable startup business from experts in a different field. This will include everything from market research, business model canvas and minimum viable product to develop an idea into a business. The boot camp is meant to help participants build a proper business out of their idea.
Selected teams will go through six days of intensive business skills training program where they’ll learn about the basic requirements of starting a viable business.
Type: Non-Residential (Food, Workshops covered)
Date: June 13, 2019- June 18, 2019
Venue: Kathmandu, Nepal
Fees: Rs.5,000/person only; payable after final selection and covers your entire cost of boot camp
- Must have at least 1 representative female founder in the participating team.
- Must have a business idea.
- Must be able to clearly state the idea on which the team intends to work on and why.
- Must have 2 to 4 team members in one team.
- Passionate about the idea and committed to attend all Udhyami Seed Camp related programs.
Deadline: June 9, 2019
For more information, check out Nabil Nari Udhyami Seed Camp.