The Global SDG Awards is an international sustainability initiative designed to increase private sector engagement with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) framework through competition. Your company can compete head-to-head for one (or more) of our 17 annual sustainability awards.
Evaluation Criteria (Three Pillars)
- Positive Impact
- Potential for Scalability
- Magnetism & Inspiration
- General Information
- Short Project Description (Max. 350 Characters)
- Award Category Selection
- Key Individuals & Contributors
- Data & Metrics*
- Positive Impact Metrics (Based on SDG Indicators)
- Financial & Strategic Questions
- Magnetism & Inspiration (Effects Of Your SDG Business Initiative)
- Approved Plans For Expansion
- Media Package
- Program Photographs (Max. 10 Images)
- Detailed Project Description (Max. 500 Words)
- Optional Supporting Materials (i.e. – Video)
- Consent to Submit
- Agencies & Consulting Firms Can Submit (On Behalf Of Clients)
- Express Written Permission Is Required To Do So
- 3rd Parties Must Not Infringe On Their Client’s Rights
Submission fees for The Global SDG Awards depend on the size of your company:
- Small & Medium Sized Companies <10 Employees ($499 USD).
- Large Companies <100 Employees ($799 USD).
- Enterprises/Multinationals >100 Employees ($1,499 USD).
Entry Deadline – October 31, 2018
Winners Announced – February 2019
For detail information and application form, click on the provided link.