King’s College is organizing Otharo- an incubation program that helps aspiring entrepreneurs to transform their ideas into feasible and sustainable ventures and provides an enabling support system for the creation of profitable and sustainable ventures. The program will be offered for 10 weeks through facilitated and mentoring sessions. Facilitated session being held weekly on the topic aligned with the venture creation needs and mentoring session from the experts from the respective field to have an in-depth understanding about the product, market trends, feasibility and viability of the products. Otharo also has coaches to work with each incubate team to help and guide them through the venture specific needs and questions.
- To explore if your ideas could be converted into viable and sustainable ventures.
- Help you create jobs for yourself as well as others.
- One on One Session
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Access to the network of Experts
- Seed Fund
- Access to Investment
- Access to National and International Networks
- Opportunity for external training and events
- Ideator who needs support to test, validate and execute their idea in a structured way.
- Youths in different academic institutions or recent pass out, irrespective of the course background
- Community members outside of the academic institution (basic literacy) willing to test their idea into ventures and create an enterprise for self.
Outcome and Impact
- Sustainable Venture
- Enhanced Understanding about products/services and investors perspective
- Better qualified to participate and pitch to potential investors and donors
For detail information and application form, click on the provided link.