AISEA is the AFI i-TIC Foundation Social Entrepreneurship Accelerator program, sponsored by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, and set up jointly by i-TIC Foundation of IIT Hyderabad and Action For India. AISEA helps early-stage tech-enabled social enterprises in the field of Healthcare.
The AISEA Accelerator program aims to support technology startups creating a societal impact and working in the Health and Wellness sector. The accelerator mainly focuses on enterprises’ business to scale, apply cost-effective business models, and explore wide market access by providing support for Investment, Technology, Mentoring, and Government connections.
This accelerator program is of four-month duration and is conducted virtually amid the pandemic situation. Below are some of the activities planned for the Cohort Startups:
- Access to 2 dedicated mentors for weekly interactions on technical & business mentoring, and access to the mentor pool in case of area-specific needs.
- Monthly Office Hours with the core AISEA team to help founders make the best out of the accelerator.
- Mixer events with successful entrepreneurs, policymakers, or domain experts to interact with the Cohort Startups and take leverage of his/her experience.
- On-demand services in the form of functional coaches & Huddle mentorship.
Companies fulfilling the below criteria are invited to apply:
- Companies having a Minimum Viable Product ready and have a few customers.
- Companies based in India or with Indian founder/s helping solve Healthcare related problems in the Indian subcontinent.
- Companies working across the Health and Wellness sector, Health-Tech, Biotechnology, Fitness, Healthcare services, and others, which are related to improving the Healthcare ecosystem in India.
AISEA helps startups primarily in:
- To provide feedback on product/service, business model, value proposition, etc. of the startup.
- Helping the startup in the fundraising process via government grants, connecting them with investors from the investor pool of i-TIC Foundation, Action For India, and AISEA.
- Unlocking the access to ecosystem connections i.e. government, policymakers, partners, customers, researchers, thought leaders, etc.
- Startups would get access to FundEnable toolkit to prepare for the fundraising process, IP Management support, access to IIT Hyderabad ecosystem of faculties and researchers in the domain of Healthcare, access to Action For India’s network, and much more.